What is a good Bible verse for a new baby girl?
“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.” This is most likely the absolute most popular Bible verse for a baby’s nursery, and for good reason!
What the Bible Says About First borns?
According to the Law of Moses, the firstborn may be either the firstborn of his father, who is entitled to receive a double portion of his father’s inheritance (compared to the other siblings), (Deuteronomy 21:17) or the firstborn of his mother.
What is your birth verse?
A BIRTHVERSE is a Bible verse that relates to your date of birth. If you were born on September 24th, your BIRTHVERSE is Luke 9:24. BIRTHVERSE greeting cards reveal God’s love for each person. Everyone has birthday, so everyone has BIRTHVERSE.
How do you welcome a newborn baby at home quotes?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you pray for a newborn baby?
For a New Baby
God, please give my baby all that is required for a good way of life and for a good way of living. Please let this child bring joy and pride to me and my family. I will give all that is needed to this child. And help me to do my best to guard and protect my baby for his/her lifetime.
How do you pray for pregnancy?
Lord, I thank You for this baby and I give my pregnancy to You, praying that throughout the whole time You will be there to comfort and encourage and strengthen each member of the family. I pray that You would place Your hand of blessing on this little human being that is being formed in my womb…
What does the Bible say about babies being a blessing?
1. Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!