What can harm your baby in the first trimester?
The fetus is most vulnerable during the first 12 weeks. During this period of time, all of the major organs and body systems are forming and can be damaged if the fetus is exposed to drugs, infectious agents, radiation, certain medications, tobacco and toxic substances.
What should I be careful in first trimester?
These things should be avoided during the first trimester:
- strenuous exercise or strength training that could cause an injury to your stomach.
- caffeine (no more than one cup of coffee or tea per day)
- illegal drugs.
- raw fish or smoked seafood (no sushi)
What should be avoided during early stage of pregnancy?
DON’T eat raw meat.
Pregnant women who eat raw or undercooked meat and eggs are at risk of contracting listeriosis and toxoplasmosis, which can lead to serious and life-threatening illnesses. These illnesses can cause severe birth defects and miscarriage. Cook your meat and eggs thoroughly prior to eating.
How can I avoid miscarriage?
How Can I Prevent a Miscarriage?
- Be sure to take at least 400 mcg of folic acid every day, beginning at least one to two months before conception, if possible.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Manage stress.
- Keep your weight within normal limits.
- Don’t smoke and stay away from secondhand smoke.
How do I know my baby is growing in first trimester?
Your baby becomes considerably heavier and your backache and fatigue may increase. You may also be experiencing shortness of breath as the enlarging womb presses against your rib cage. At times, the sudden movements of the baby may be painful and the moving limbs may be felt from the surface of your tummy.
In which month of pregnancy tummy comes out?
Typically, your bump becomes noticeable during your second trimester. Between 16-20 weeks, your body will start showing your baby’s growth. For some women, their bump may not be noticeable until the end of the second trimester and even into the third trimester. The second trimester starts in the fourth month.
Is sperm good for baby during pregnancy?
Your developing baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in your uterus, as well as by the strong muscles of the uterus itself. Sexual activity won’t affect your baby, as long as you don’t have complications such as preterm labor or placenta problems.
Which fruit is best in first trimester?
The best fruits to eat during pregnancy
- Apricots. Apricots contain: …
- Oranges. Oranges are an excellent source of: …
- Mangoes. Mangoes are rich in vitamins A and C. …
- Pears. Pears provide lots of the following nutrients: …
- Pomegranates. Pomegranates can provide pregnant women with plenty of: …
- Avocados. …
- Guava. …
What should you drink in your first trimester?
What Should You Drink During Pregnancy?
- Water. Water is the single most important drink you should have throughout your pregnancy. …
- Orange Juice. Orange juice is good to drink while you’re pregnant, but you should only have it when it is pasteurized and fortified with calcium. …
- Tea. …