What to say to encourage your kids?
- Good luck today. You got this!
- Hope you’re having a super day!
- I am so proud of you!
- I believe in you!
- I love you!
- I’m thinking about you right now.
- Keep trying!
- Keep up the good work!
How do you uplift someone with words?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
How do you encourage positivity?
Here are some tips that to get you started that can help you train your brain how to think positively.
- Focus on the good things. …
- Practice gratitude. …
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Open yourself up to humor. …
- Spend time with positive people. …
- Practice positive self-talk. …
- Identify your areas of negativity.